Friday, February 26, 2010

Home of Global Warming...

And what's with the superheating people ? I get that it's a little cold outside (and ok - I agree, it's the end of winter, but it's really not THAT bad) and so I get teh need to heat the inside of places.. but really.. Over the past 2 days, every single building i've been in, I've had to strip down to tshirt, and still been too hot.

So back off the heating a little bit, and stop creating your own global warming! :(

In case you're interested, I'm currently sitting in a Costa's coffee store - it's kind of like a starbucks (you better beleive they exist too) drinking coffee, while Rhiannon is meeting with the consultants at the teaching agency she is going to work through. We're not sure what we're going to do with the rest of the day, however we've already walked down Oxford St, and Westminster Abbey has been suggested... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment